PROPERTY MANAGER - BLOCK MANAGER
PROPERTY MANAGER - RESIDENTIAL LEASEHOLD BLOCKS - Kensington, Knightsbridge and Hammersmith - To £40,000… A senior feel experienced block manager - property manager - required to be responsible for a portfolio of smaller residential blocks in and around Kensington, Knightsbridge. Managing a range of Victorian conversions and purpose built blocks, all properties are within easy reach of the well-located office which is within easy reach for commuters from West London.
You'll be joining a property company that has a calm, relaxed and professional feel where they would prefer to recruit a property manager with around 3-5 years' experience as a block manager. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced property manager who likes the idea of joining a well-established firm of property managers dealing with traditional Central London developments. Duties include:
- Preparing service charge budgets for your portfolio
- Ensuring block properties are properly maintained
- Negotiating contracts and supervision of contractors
- Dealing with leaseholder enquiries, emails and correspondence
- Liaising with and instructing surveyors with regard to major works
- Overseeing section 20 and major works
- Arranging of insurance polices
- Health & Safety issues
- Attending occasional client meetings: AGM, EGM and residents meetings (not too many and not late!)
ACME APPOINTMENTS ARE SPECIALISTS WITHIN THE BLOCK MANAGEMENT SECTOR. We are always looking for property managers with relevant residential block property management experience with or without IRPM/RICS qualifications. We always discuss specific positions with you prior to sending your cv to any client.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.