New Opportunity! Mathematics Teacher needed within a great sixth form school in the Isle of Wight th
Located in the beautiful Isle of Wight, which is home to fantastic music festivals, world class sailing and outdoor sports and stunning beaches; this Ofsted graded ‘Good’ sixth form college is looking for a Maths Teacher to begin in September. A supportive faith-based college, that takes students from 11-19, with an excellent track record in achieving high outcomes for its students.
Interviews are to be held as soon as possible so don't miss out and apply today!
What the school can offer you:
- Supportive Head of Curriculum
- Last Ofsted report stated ‘The Principle is an inspirational leader. With her senior team, she has created a shared vision for the college
- Performance Management systems are used well to reward good teaching practice
- Strong CPD programme for staff – last Ofsted report, ‘Staff feel supported as they continually develop their skills.’
- NQT’s – a tailored programme of support towards a successful completion of your inductions year
- A strong, well-led sixth form
- Good behaviour across the college
They are looking for a candidate who ideally has:
- Qualification to work in the UK (QTS, PGCE or NARIC approved)
- Broad subject knowledge of the Mathematics curriculum
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in the UK school curriculum
Working closely with the supportive Mathematics department, maintaining outstanding results and promoting the subject throughout the school. You will teach across Key Stages 3-5, including A-level Maths, Further Maths, GCSE Maths and FSMQ; engaging and motivating candidates to reach their highest potential.
At Reed we want to ensure that you find the job that is the perfect fit for you. Our consultants are understanding, flexible and incredibly knowledgeable in their fields and are there to assist you in successfully moulding your teaching career.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, and believe that you would be interested in continuing your teaching career in this school then please apply by sending you’re most up to date CV to email@example.com or call on 02380 825 605.
School/maths teacher/teacher of maths/secondary/college/ks3/ks4/ks5/fsmq/a level/gcse/maths/further maths/statistics/IOW/relocating/Isle of Wight
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business