The South's largest independent financial broker are seeking a Telemarketing Executive to support their growing commercial consultant team. You will receive a competitive salary, up to £7000 performance bonus, profit related pay and comprehensive training.
This awarding winning, family run business uses its expertise and access to a multitude of banks, funders and finance companies to help thousands of businesses solve their cash flow problems. They want you to be part of their friendly team and join in on their recent success.
The role of the Telemarketing Executive is a commercial, consultative, fact-finding position so there is no direct selling or weekend work involved.
As the Telemarketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining new and existing customer relationships with a wide variety of businesses.
- Identifying client's funding needs and informing them of the company’s products and services.
- Generating new business opportunities to meet personal and business targets.
- Maintaining a detailed and accurate record of all phone conversations.
- Taking part in additional projects as required and attending regular team meetings.
The ideal candidate for the position of Telemarketing Executive will have worked as customer adviser, contact centre agent, appointment maker or account manager but will also consider candidates from other backgrounds as long as you have the right attitude and willingness to learn.
The hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm and in return you will receive a salary of up to £18000 with annual pay reviews, generous annual bonuses, ongoing training, development with the opportunity to study for professional qualifications.
To apply for the position of Telemarketing Executive please click apply to send us a copy of your CV.