Strictly Recruitment are excited to be recruiting a Property Manager for a leading property development company which has been carrying out luxury residential schemes across Central London.
Due to expansion our client is seeking a full time enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced individual in general Property Management to join the busy office!
The role will be based at the Harrow office and will be required to deal with all aspects of lettings Property maintenance, service charges and leases.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with all aspects of lettings including pre tenancy checks.
- Liaising with Inventory clerks and utility providers.
- Registering and releasing deposits.
- Overseeing gas safety checks and boiler maintenance.
- Monitoring rents service charge payments, arears, insurance payments and claims.
- Preparing monthly invoices for VAT and general property issues.
- Role will be visiting our freehold blocks and properties and making sure the maintenance is up to standard and speed.
- Liaising with the maintenance team on weekly property issues e.g., boiler issues, electrical matters to plumbing, roof and lifts etc.
- Must possess proven Lettings y management experience and be able to influence and add value to the key internal and external stakeholders.
- Reviewing processes and procedures, implementing enhancements to improve the overall performance and service.
- visit our portfolio of blocks and oversee general property maintenance issues
The successful candidate needs to be driven, and have an eagerness to get involved and lead from the front, preferably with experience in lettings, sound technical maintenance, /overall property management experience and must be willing to take ownership and responsibility.
You must have:
- Fully computer literacy, with word, excel and power point.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Able to work independently with own initiative and drive
- Experience and Knowledge in lettings and management.
- Qualification up to NFOPP Level (ARLA) is desirable but not essential
What we offer:
- Highly competitive Salary
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension.
- Opportunity to grow within the business.