Luxury Sales Associate
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful high end retail company that sells designer luxury luggage, travel accessories and leather goods. Having been established since 1923, the company operates from a variety of stores and concessions in various UK based locations including Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and Gatwick and Heathrow Airport.
The company pride themselves on providing an outstanding service to all customers and clients along with all of their members of staff being fully knowledgeable on the wide range of branded upmarket products sold.
A fully comprehensive training and induction package will be provided to ensure an excellent level of product knowledge is maintained and so you can become a professional sales advisor with the ability to earn a great deal of commission and the opportunity of career progression.
Salary £16k pa plus 1% commission on all personal sales
Full Time - Must be willing to work weekends
Location - Knightsbridge
Must have previous luxury sales experience
- Maintain and increase the sales figures of the store/concession.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store.
- Have a clear understanding of the company selling technique.
- Be able to confidently suggest an "add on" sale to customers.
- Be able to close a sale confidently.
- Understand our after sale services, such as repairs and insurance letters.
- Always promote the company in a positive manner.
- Always wear your name badge at eye level.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all merchandise (composition, carry on sizes, necessary product care).
- Have a clear understanding of the company exchange/refund policy.
- Be able to handle a telephone enquiry/sale confidently and promptly.
- Always communicate any missed opportunity to the manager.
- Confident in calling for help if necessary with a sale.
- Be able to suggest alternatives to customers.
- Follow up with customers efficiently.
- Ensure the phone is answered within three rings and with the company introduction and the name.
- Be aware of the layout of the branch at all times.
- Ensure a high level of housekeeping and product care is maintained.
- Ensure merchandise is refilled efficiently.
- Ensure merchandise is correctly ticketed.
- Assist in the checking off of deliveries/transfers efficiently.
- Assist that manager, assistant manager/supervisor in regular merchandising of the branch.
- Maintain stock room areas in a tidy manner.
- Be aware of risk areas for theft in the store.
- Ensure all products display a security tag.
- Report any suspected theft to the manager/assistant manager.
- Deter shop lifters by providing alter, vigilant presence on the sales floor
- Assist in other duties in other branches as requested by the manager or area manager.
- Maintain a high standard of appearance and hygiene.