Graduate Software Development & IT Consulting Programme - Nationwide - Immediate
Are you immediately available, looking to kick start your career in IT?
Do you want to work for one of the top graduate employers in the UK?
Is training and development important to you?
QA Consulting has never been a more exciting business to work for, and YOU can share in our success. We have never been a more exciting business to work for having grown to 600% in 2016, as well as increasing our portfolio of group wide clients to 6000, whereby 80% are from the FTSE 100. We are also very proud to have been voted by TheJobCrowd as the 4th Top Tech Company for graduates to work in the UK.
QA Consulting put people at the heart of what we do and this is why we have an award winning graduate programme. We provide candidates with world class training in niche technologies. Once you have finished your 12 weeks training you will be based on client sites, working with some of the most influential and successful organisations in the UK.
What to expect
• Our 12 week training programme is held in Manchester's MediaCityUK.
• The training is free, as is luxury accommodation.
• Alternatively, employees can opt for a monthly bursary.
• After training employees sit an exam to become a Certified Software Architect.
• We also put employees through Senior Software and Lead Software Architect qualifications.
• Employees will be guaranteed a role with one of our leading clients.
After your 4th week on the 12 week programme you will specialise in either of the following topics;
Devops, Enterprise Middleware, Big Data, Cyber Security, Robotics, App and Web Development and many more
• Competitive salary of £23,500 post training
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Annual QA Consulting Conference last year this was held in Barcelona.
• Regular team socials, even when you are on client sites.
• Minimum of 2.2 degree or above in any Computing related degree
• OR 2:1 in any STEM related degree
• Candidates MUST be geographically flexible
• Passion for technology
• Exposure to JAVA is desirable
If your CV is successful someone from our recruitment team will be in touch to invite you to one of our assessment centres. These take place once a week in either our Brighton or Manchester office depending on which location suits you.