MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where their people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team and our clients can feel confident that we will work with them in pursuit of customer service excellence.
We are looking for Property Claims Handlers to join the close knit team in the Milton Keynes office.
- 22 days holiday (increase with tenure)
- Save as you earn scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Team events & competitions
- Funded Support to gain professional qualifications
- To work as part of a team in the most efficient manner to achieve business objectives whilst proactively handling claims. Ensuring all work carried out is to a high professional standard
- Accurately and promptly accept and process new instructions as far as competently possible.
- Case ownership to deal with claim from beginning to end.
- Awareness of and compliance with SLA's.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Be flexible and willing to learn
- Handling property damage claims.
- Manage client instructions through the development of high quality interpersonal skills and create good client relationships built around trust, respect and speedy resolution of claims.
- Case ownership - to deal with claim from beginning to end within an agreed authority level.
- Awareness of and compliance with service criteria throughout work.
- Dealing with telephone queries, day to day within agreed service criteria.
- Reviewing cases and workflow in a proactive manner and taking action to move claim forward, referring where necessary.
- Dealing with and liaising with client and policy holders as appropriate.
- Working as part of a team
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualifications
- Ability to handle Property claims, personal and/or commercial
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Quality focus. Ability to demonstrate consistently.
- Team focused - working with colleagues throughout the business to achieve a common goal
- Proactive - ability to organise and prioritise own caseload.
- Progress towards CII qualification.