We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join our Cheltenham based client. The purpose of the role will be to undertake the financial administration of a portfolio of insurance and reinsurance client accounts, with a focus on debt collection.
Full training will be provided, however you will ideally have strong administration and data entry experience.
- Ensuring all payments are collected in.
- Minimising losses.
- Reconciliation of client balances.
- Allocation of cash receipts and payments against ledger transactions in a timely manner.
- Correspondence to be responded to in a timely manner.
- Ability to use mathematical ideas and techniques
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Management of Information
- Communicating and Influencing Skills
- Planning & Organisation
- Understanding the Customer
- Company and Market Knowledge
- Negotiation and Persuasion
- Analysis and Decision Making
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Salary: £18-£20,000 dependent on experience.
Due to the nature of this position, you will be subject to a DBS and Credit Check.
Benefits include pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday and many more!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Wavelength Recruitment who are acting as a Recruitment Agency on this occasion.