General Manager - Sports Facility Hertfordshire
General Manager - St Albans Area
Sports & Leisure Centre
Overview of role
With a recent investment you will run this amazing centre as your own business, your job is to develop the team, their performance and potential, and deliver impressive results by introducing new operational and sales strategies. Ensuring the effective day-to-day management of all areas, you’ll drive the team to achieve excellence and create a culture built on great customer service.
Already a talented General Manager and leader, from the leisure and fitness sector, you will have a proven background in motivating others and generating sales. You will have high levels of drive, energy and integrity as well as honed commercial awareness.
- A proven capability of increasing profitability and turnover within the leisure facility
- A track record of achieving or exceeding targets and bottom line
- Experience running an operation with an extensive wet side
- Has demonstrable team management experience, with proven evidence of managing performance, improving potential, and effectively leading teams.
- First aid qualification with a NPLQ and Pool Plant desirable
- Strong interest in Health, Fitness and Sport
- An understanding of Swim School programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in a customer focused environment.
- Exposure to client relationship management
In addition to a competitive salary of c35k my client offers a business and clear career path to progress into Area Management.