Business Intelligence Manager / Senior Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst
My client, a data protection and information management software based out of the US, are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to drive powerful, informed decision-making. This will be done by developing reports, data models and creating user friendly data visualisations.
This is a high-visibility role, you will own the vision, strategy and execution of the Sales BI product roadmap. Working with senior executives, subject matter experts and users, you will develop BI solutions to meet those needs, together with other members of the Analytics team.
Your key areas of focus will include revenue reporting, pipeline and forecast management, sales productivity, partner performance, headcount planning and hiring, territory and quota planning, expense management, strategic initiative analysis and execution, and identifying opportunities for increasing revenue, decreasing costs, and improving operational effectiveness.
- Highly proficient QlikView skills
- Strong SQL skills aswell as other relational database programming languages and applications: SSIS, SQL Server Reporting, T-SQL
- Experience leading end-to-end BI development projects
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Extensive experience of increasing responsibility and impact in the areas of business intelligence, business analysis, statistics, relational databases, data science, project management, product management, UX/design, system administration, or software development.