Training Provider - Deputy Centre Manager
Martec Training has been established for 35 years offering Government funded training. Predominately working in the Motor Trade industry, Martec also covers a broad range of discipline including Hospitality and Catering, Business, Warehousing, Customer Service, Retail and much more.
Martec is based on the Stoke-on-Trent/ Newcastle-under-Lyme boarder in Staffordshire. Minimal travelling is required within the job role.
Deputy Centre Manager role involves-
- support with day to day running of the Centre, including cover when Centre Manager is not present.
- Staff management
- Bid writing
- up to date knowledge on new legislation
- implementing change within the centre (with specific reference to change to Standards from Frameworks)
- Management of Self Assessment Report and Quality Improvement Plan
- General requirements of the Centre
The successful applicant will have experience in the day to day running of a medium sized training company and Government funded training programmes, in particular Apprenticeship and Foundation Learning Programmes.
Experience in bid writing will be beneficial but not essential. Candidates must have good communication skills, self motivation and a passion to succeed.
Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5pm
Friday - 8.30am-12.30pm
Expected Salary £25,000-£30,000