Data Analyst - CRM
Salary: 35 - 40k
Based in the heart of London, Our client is looking for a Data analyst to come into one of the UKs largest accommodation companies. The company prides itself on delivering a high standard of service to its residents through continued investment, regular improvements & a passion for delivering a high standard of customer service.
You will be part of the Sales & Marketing Team which is responsible for influencing business decisions through insight gained from operational, customer and market data.
As a Data analyst part of the Sales & Marketing team your responsibilities will be:
• Analysing season fluctuations of sales in key areas to suggest models.
• Create and develop predictive response patterns.
• Analyse business and marketing data against conversion performance to increase marketing effiecncy.
• Perform data extraction and formatting from various sources to consolidate statistical data for review
• Preform quantitative analysis & statistical modelling to forecast future patterns and trends.
Data Analyst - key skills:
BI Software ( Salesforce, Google analytics …etc)
This an excellent opportunity for you to join a vibrant team based in the centre of London, where you will be collating and analysing statistical data to drive forward company revenue.