Do you want to get a foot in the door of a multi-award-winning international digital agency? If you have previous experience in a digital role, then we can give you an excellent career changing opportunity as SEO Executive!
Our client is an award-winning and multi-talented digital marketing agency, which has proven their talent through the numerous awards they have won through the years. They are well recognised within the industry and famous for their creative and fun working environment! Based in Cheshire, the successful candidate will have excellent commute opportunities from Manchester and Liverpool by public transport or car.
The SEO Executive will work across a wide range of SEO campaigns and be part of a talented team of specialists who delivers high-quality results for each campaign they work on! The SEO Executive will be part of the full campaign process, from implementation to performance analysis, and be part of the key content management strategies.
Main responsibilities of the SEO Executive
- Assist on all SEO campaigns and drive key campaign strategies
- Report insights and performance to key clients and assist in achieving key objectives
- Create and management content marketing activities for the campaigns
- Work with the implemented technology tools to maximise campaign performance
- Work closely with the campaign teams to ensure objectives are achieved
- Report key analysis and performance to the client services team
- Assist in the on-site and off-site strategies for key SEO campaigns
- Stay up to date on industry trends and developments
Required skills and attributes of the candidate
- Previous experience working in a digital or SEO role
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse data to develop key insight
- Excellent communication skills and good at sharing information in a team
- Passionate about digital marketing and understanding of the newest industry developments
- Great confidence and interpersonal skills to fit into the team and agency dynamics
- Strong understanding of technical SEO, on-page and off page optimisation
- Ability to apply SEO knowledge to campaign ideas
- Understanding of how social media marketing is applied to SEO theory
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and working with tight deadlines
If you have a strong passion for digital and want to get expert knowledge and experience in SEO, then apply now!