Recruitment Consultant - Market leading FTSE 250 and 'best place to work'. Working within our Facilities Management recruitment team which is delivering massive year on year growth.
Michael Page are a FTSE 250 listed market leading recruitment company offering unrivalled training and career progression opportunities.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will take responsibility for both winning new business and managing warm accounts. Your potential customer base will be diverse, ranging from exciting start ups through to some of the worlds leading corporates. To build and manage relationships with such a client base requires huge levels of drive and commerciality combined with strong influencing skills. This is an office based role however you will be encouraged to meet as many of your candidates and clients as possible. The ability to present and close business face to face is essential.
The training we offer is first class and gives new starters all the tools to be successful in this challenging environment.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong customer service and sales bias who is looking to forge a career in a business to business sales environment who enjoys the buzz of a busy sales environment.
This role is based in Birmingham city centre and will involve some travel.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will display these behaviours:
- Able to seek out and act upon new opportunities
- Has a desire to be successful and progress their career
- Enjoys working in a team with a 'team player' mentality that contributes the the success and togetherness of the team
- Achieves set goals and associated KPIs
- Enjoys working in a challenging environment with the associated kudos that comes from being successful
- Shows resilience and able to celebrate success and bounce back from set backs
- Commutable of Birmingham city centre
In return for the above, the successful Recruitment Consultant can expect a base salary of £25000 - £35000 depending on experience + excellent bonus package, pension, PHI and benefits.