Digital Content Editors
A well known Northamptonshire based Manufacturing business are currently recruiting a number of Digital Content Editors to work within and support a Digital Project.
Our client are a well known manufacturing business that are embarking on a period of digital change.
The Digital Content Editors involve:
- Day to day management of the new SiteCore content management system, uploading new content, reviewing and managing the go live process
- Managing content approval with key business stakeholders
- Supporting the development of the agreed content plan and maintaining it
- Ensuring the content plans are aligned to the agreed digital content strategy and supports key business objectives
- Working with the Digital Content Manager, external agencies and internal teams to manage content briefs and develop content assets including; copy, photography, video and interactive experiences
- Supporting the creation of user guides and training new colleagues if required
- Ensuring content produced is on time and within budget - whilst adhering to SEO best practice and within brand guidelines
- Maintaining strong communication with the Digital Programme team to ensure that content supports the overall project
In order to be considered for the Digital Content Editor role, you must have:
- Strong understanding of current content management systems
- Excellent working knowledge of CMS systems
- Understanding of best SEO practices
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Brilliant attention to detail
The Digital Content Editors are offering experienced candidates the opportunity to work for a fantastic business based in Northamptonshire.
The roles are initially until December 2017