Business Energy Consultant - Telephone Marketing
- Salary: £18k - £20k DOE
- OTE £35k
- Uncapped Commission
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 20 days’ holiday, increasing by one day to 25 days based on 5 years’ service + Bank Holidays
- Location: Birmingham Office
- Business Hours - Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm
Birmingham’s premium energy consulting business are looking for an industry experienced Energy Consultant to join our vibrant and rapidly expanding business.
With continued growth, we are looking to expand rapidly and as such we are on the hunt for an Energy Consultant to join us and help us to reach the next level.
Up to £18,000 Salary (dependent on experience) - plus very competitive commission plan!
Your normal working hours will be between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, you should be prepared to work longer in peak periods of work - flexibility will certainly be an advantage.
As an Energy Consultant, your day will consist of cold calling potential clients to build relationships with businesses across the UK. You will discuss their gas, electricity and water needs, looking to determine how you can assist and help them using our products and services. This is an outbound telephone based role so you will need to be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone. As an Energy Consultant, you will need to be self-motivated, have good time management and have a professional phone manner with pride in your work. You will need to take full control of the sales cycle, including the close. Experience in B2B account management would give any candidate an advantage.
Your working day will be fast-paced and intense from start to finish.
Responsibilities and Skills required
- Develop trusted relationships with future customers
- Present unique solutions which save our customers time & money
- Contact businesses with the aim of adding value to their energy & water contracts
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales, revenue and KPI targets
- To achieve the target conversion rates
- Working closely with energy suppliers we work with to determine a suitable package for our customers
- Building a customer portfolio, working with SME & I&C then managing their accounts and expectations
- Minimum of 12 months’ telesales experience in the energy sector is a must!
- Someone who is ambitious and confident
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Can demonstrate creativity and the ability to think outside of the box
- Target and results driven
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well-presented and polished
- Hard working and punctual
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Articulate and outgoing
- A winner
- Secondary education
- Energy: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
- Monday to Friday, 9am -5pm
If you have experience in any of the following, then you are highly encouraged to apply today: Sales, Junior Broker, Retail Sales, Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Business Development, Business to Business Sales, B2B Sales, Sales Advisor, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Canvassing, Canvasser, Business to Consumer Sales, B2C Sales, Account Manager, Delegate Sales, Call centre agents, New Business Executive, Advertising Sales, Product Sales, Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Direct Agent, Commission Only Sales, Direct Marketing, Door to Door Sales, D2D, Telesales, Call Centre, Customer Service Advisor.