Technical Trainer - Financial services
Cavendish Maine are delighted to be working with a renowned Financial Services firm based near Cirencester. With a whole of market offering, specialist product knowledge and a valued focus on delivering excellent customer service - this opportunity will give the right person all the tools, training and support needed to succeed within this industry.
Using different learning methods across a variety of packages; you will be solely responsible for the delivery of the companies training programmes to a variety of employees across multiple sites. This position will become integral to the overall service delivery excellence, executed through your proactive delivery of outstanding training for employees.
- Design and produce training manuals
- Deliver training
- Use a variety of platforms/ forms to train; ensuring training is engaging, clear and concise
- Maintain, develop and update your own technical skills to ensure that delivery and content is up to date and relevant
- Deliver induction training when required
- Identify and support cross-centre best practice/training initiatives throughout the company
The successful candidate will have a background in Financial Services training ideally with some exams and have detailed product knowledge. You will have clear and concise communication skills with the ability to swap your training style to suit each individual. You will have willingness to complete relevant qualifications to assist with improving technical / delivery skills.
This is a great opportunity for you to help grow and contribute to your colleagues careers while becoming a valued member of a growing company.