This well established, rapidly expanding company is seeking a Servicing Associate who will support the post completion process gathering information required to ensure service levels are adhered to, whilst providing excellent customer service directly to our customers..
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing accounts/customers through the maturity process to ensure that their loan is repaid on time
- Taking calls directly from customers and answering questions relating to their accounts
- Receiving redemptions monies directly from customers or via solicitors, applying these funds and taking the required action to partially or fully redeem the account
- The production and issuing of annual statements to all account holders, ensuring that FCA guidelines have been adhered to
- Liaising directly with customers regarding the repayment strategy for their loan, ensuring results of such activity have been recorded accurately.
- Pro-actively managing post completion activities including but not limited to the death of a customer, lease extensions, non payment of service charges, and returned post
- Liaising with customers directly following completion of their loans, to ensure the completeness and delivery of any post completion offer conditions that have been set
- Any other post completion processes that may be required by the business to be undertaken.
The successful candidate must have a financial services background, including new lending mortgage experience. You must have an excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
If you have not heard from a consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.