Corporate Audit - Assistant Managers - Big 4 firm
Due to some recent significant audit wins, this Big 4 firm in Central London is now actively hiring Audit Assistant Managers.
This Big 4 firm in London is actively hiring nearly and newly qualified ACA, CA and ACCA auditors.
This Big 4 firm's Corporate Audit business has recently undergone an exciting transformation in which they will be able to target the audit market through three distinct business streams, FTSE, International and Private Markets. These will operate as three very different businesses providing market leading, client specific audit and advisory services to clients.
The Corporate FTSE group is focussed on UK businesses registered on the London Stock Exchanges and includes the most recognised and highest profile clients in the UK. It brings together both their largest and most influential clients and their most ambitious and high growth listed clients.
Their International group portfolio of clients include some the largest and most successful of the businesses that this Big 4 firm works with in the UK. They are complex, influential and exciting. As you progress, there will be opportunities for foreign travel and overseas secondments to key geographic global markets of the Americas, APAC and EMEA. Working in the International team will accelerate your opportunity to build your international network as well as a UK network within the firm.
Within their Private Markets business group, clients range from Private Equity owned businesses and the UK's largest privately owned businesses to high growth, dynamic entrepreneurial companies. There is also the mix of audit and non-audit work, and closeness to the business owner, means you will develop a broader, far more commercial skill set, positioning you as the 'trusted advisor'.
- Audit planning and the delivery of the audit plan to the client;
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members;
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information;
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings;
- Lead teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work;
- Develop and mentor more junior members of staff;
- Involvement in tendering for new clients.
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent);
- Previous experience of working with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards;
- Experience in auditing FTSE listed, International or Ltd company clients;
- Experience of auditing clients to PCAOB regulations is desirable, but not essential;
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills;
- Highly motivated and committed;
- Positive and ambitious attitude;
- Ability to develop strong client relationships;
- Project management capabilities.
Competitive Big 4 salary and benefits.
Opportunity to broaden your skills and improve your marketability for later in your career.