Trainee Headhunter/Researcher - World Leading Recruitment Company
As a trainee Headhunter, your role will be to make contacts within a niche area of the marketplace via targeted headhunt calls. Your aim as a Headhunter is to gather as much information as possible about who works in your particular niche. Once you have found the highest level professionals in your expert area, produced market maps, organograms etc, you will put this information forward to the senior consultants who will then approach them and place them into roles with their corporate clients. As you become more proficient at this, you will progress upwards to consultant level and beyond - a fantastic springboard into a rewarding and potentially very well paid career.
Our City-based executive search client was established in 2009 and specialise in senior appointments in Consulting (average placement fees are £15,000) based on long term client relationships. With one client, they have placed 140 senior level professionals and much of their business is gained through referrals.
They have recently moved into new offices off Finsbury Circus (In the City of London) and currently have 28 staff members. They are expanding - they are now double the size they were this time last year and they have big plans for growth. Their client base has grown by 40% in the last twelve months and includes two of the "big 4" and many tier 1 consultancy firms.
They are looking to grow the team with 3 extra team members in the next quarter.
Their structured and detailed training programme is complemented by Independent trainers who focus on different aspects of the role and the executive search methods employed to provide a truly tailored approach. This detailed training method means that they really invest in the people who join their team. On average half of all CVs sent to clients result in an interview - this is why their clients love them!
The right person:
* Although you will be working within the predominantly sales driven recruitment sector, your approach must be consultative, considered and precise.
* The right person for this role will be of graduate level, with a 2;1 or higher from a redbrick University in a business or science related discipline.
* This is a demanding role - you will need a proven track record of success, proven persuasive ability, a proven work ethic and proven ability that you have a thorough, analytical and results driven approach to your work.
* You will need to be an excellent communicator as you will be required to converse verbally and in writing with business contacts at many different levels, senior consultancy professional and executive clients.
* You will ideally have experience in a sales based role such as telesales, estate agency/lettings etc.
Don't delay, apply now and start a career in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Send your CV today!!
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.