Regional Sales Manager South
Regional Sales Manager - London and the South East £25-£26k + Car + Bonuses
This well known Tour Operator is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to cover London and the South East to work as an integral part of the Sales Team to maintain and increase sales. You will develop and build on existing relationships to ensure continued support of their products. You will identify new business opportunities and feedback on these opportunities. You will plan and carry out sales and marketing activities as well as training and presenting new products thus ensuring Travel Agents have a full understanding of the products available.
Regional Sales Manager - Personal Requirements:
- Able to build effective working relationships
- Confident outgoing and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick thinking and able to resolve problems effectively
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Regional Sales Manager - Main Duties:
- Arrange meetings with a minimum of 5 Travel Agents a day, ensuring all agents throughout your area are visited regularly. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Produce a monthly call plan to cover agents in your specific region ensuring the call plan manages personal time and productivity.
- Represent the Company and attend UK or overseas conferences, functions, networking events as required.
- Represent and host overseas familiarisation trips to support with educating agents on destinations and the company products
- Analyse statistical information to ensure fully prepared for meetings with agents, to identify weak agents for development of their business.
- Identify new business opportunities within regional area and report these to the Head of Business Development
- Review and analyse sales figures for all accounts in your region, put together plans and implement actions for any underperforming or inactive accounts liaising with Agency Sales Support.
- Analyse statistical information to present at regional overview at the sales meetings.
- Communicate information and knowledge to agents and ensure that relevant feedback is communicated to internal departments e.g. reservations, after sales, marketing and the other Sales Managers. Identify any problem areas where your intervention would resolve the problem. Liaise with Agency Support to update agents' database with notes of the activity undertaken.
- Plan, carry out and support local marketing activities to agreed timescales e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, and exhibitions.
- Assist the Marketing Team in carrying out marketing activities. Develop ideas and offers and work with the marketing department to promote the products to the trade.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant examples and information
- Prepare presentations to be used at agent meetings, internal meetings and other functions to promote all products and give an accurate overview of the business, to gain commitment to the company.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
- Assist in maintaining the internal CRM system with prospective business
- Produce own database of agents to send personalised emails to promote incentives, offers and company news
if you have the skills required please email your CV to
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk