Semi-Senior Accountant Derby £19-23k
My client is seeking a newly qualified Semi-Senior Accountant to join their busy office in Derby. This is a permanent role in a four-partner firm who employ 33 members of staff. The company has been established for 50 years.
- Working with Seniors to produce accounts for Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships LLP's & Charities
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the accounts team
- Dealing with Financial, Statutory and Management Accounts
- Tax/VAT returns
- Client liaison
- Managing your own portfolio
- Newly Qualified.
- Knowledge of IRIS and Xero systems would be advantageous.
- Ideally 2+ years of experience within practice.