MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where their people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team and our clients can feel confident that we will work with them in pursuit of customer service excellence.
We are currently looking for an MI Analyst to come and join a busy and tight knit team in their Milton Keynes office.
What we can offer you....
- 22 days holiday (increase with tenure)
- Save as you earn scheme
- Contributory pension
- Life Assurance (x4 times annual salary)
- Funded Support to gain professional qualifications
About the MI Analyst role....
This is a brand new position for a well-established global organisation who are highly respected in the industry that they work in.
This is a unique MI reporting and analysis role working with all areas of the business to ensure their data reporting is accurate and timely. You will analyse data and use your software product knowledge and superb problem solving skills to find appropriate reporting solutions. As you would expect in such a role, every day brings diverse demands and the knowledge that your solutions will have a major impact on the operational efficiencies of our business
What we're looking for....
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Technical knowledge including all MS packages especially MS Excel to an advanced level
- Experience of producing client reports using reporting tools
- Strong commercial acumen and business facing skills
- Relevant Degree in an IT related subject.
- Analytical with a methodical approach to work
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to identify and rectify data issues
This is a full time permanent position with a starting salary of up to £30,000
Working hours: - 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday)