We are currently recruiting an FP&A Manager for a small but rapidly growing TV Production company. The successful candidate will report directly to the CFO. The role will consist of building and managing the whole FP&A function, including maintaining budgets, forecasts and financial models. The role will have a high level of exposure, dealing with senior commercial and operational staff as well as the board members.
- Must be CIMA or ACA qualified
- An experienced FP&A manager
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Private equity experience is essential, real hands on experience of dealing with PE owners
- TV production experience and would be a real plus
- Gravitas and credibility, with the ability to deal with demanding stakeholders