Multi Skilled Engineer
Location: Static Position Based at the HTRC in Coventry
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job objectives and responsibilities
- PPM's and reactive maintenance.
- Performing a ranging of building maintenance tasks including electrical, mechanical, plumbing and fabric.
- Static position based at the HTRC Coventry
- Liaise with internal and external customers, including sub-contractors, and engineers at all levels
- Supervise and perform maintenance activities, ensuring maximum efficiency of the workforce and minimum services down time
- To deliver projects, installations and repairs to the highest level of quality
- Engineering qualifications desirable
- Facilities maintenance background and proven experience
- Experience managing and monitoring trade effluent desired
- Detailed knowledge and experience of building services systems, maintenance management, contractual procedures, health and safety compliance and financial control
- Creative thinker
- Must have a proactive and flexible approach