Sales Executive, Bracknell - £24,000 - £35,000 basic (Package OTE 45k)
A rare opportunity to join a well established and successful team within print management solutions to help assist taking the company to the next level - based in Bracknell.
The focus and priority will be to attract, develop and retain new clients. Full product and service training will be provided and this person will receive excellent long term opportunity to become an integral member of the business and have potential to carve out a career path in an expanding organisation. Established in 2006 with a strong legacy customer base and now ready to springboard to the next level by enhancing their existing customer base. This role will provide variety and high earning potential in the longer term.
- Identify and assign new clients, developing each into regular billing and growing customers for the business
- Continually review assigned clients and constantly seek new potential
- Develop an understanding of the business needs and understand how the company can maximise returns from any individual customer
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships through telephone conversations and email as well as through customer meetings/visits to generate new business opportunities
- Be creative, resourceful and solutions focused using all potential resources available to achieve end goal
- Work actively to increase knowledge of assigned customer base, market trends and current product technologies
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be commercially astute, focused and self motivated. Previous B2B sales experience in a fast paced environment would be an advantage. Our client is looking for a candidate with an ethical approach, their business is built on strong relationships secured through trust and a high level of service.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.