Group Financial Controller- Manufacturing
My client, a specialist electronic manufacturing business, is looking for an astute and experienced Group FC. My client has a long and stable background having been in business for nearly 30 years, and are now looking to go through a period of growth since their acquisition by a PE firm. With excellent benefits, a market leading remuneration package and a forward thinking senior management team this is an exciting time to join this UK headquartered multinational business.
The Group Financial Controller will;
- Oversee production of monthly consolidated group accounts, reconciliations, KPIs group budgets and financial plans
- Work closely with the CFO and the senior management team to implement and drive on-going improvement in the business
- Support client contract structuring and negotiations from a financial perspective
- Manage and motivate the finance team
- Assist in design and implementation of corporate accounting policies and procedures across the Group
- Other ad hoc FC tasks as required
The ideal candidate will be ACA (big 4) qualified with an in depth understanding of the manufacturing industry. They will have experience in leading finance teams to the highest levels of reporting, and experience dealing up to a C-Level on a day to day basis. The package on offer has a basic of circa £130k plus executive benefits.