I am currently recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join a well-established West Midlands based company who provide domiciliary care in around and the Dudley area.
As a Senior Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing the scheduling process and managing a team of people within the branch.
This branch is running in excess of 2800 hours per week but they do have the capacity to expand but want to fill this position as a priority.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Senior Care Coordinator your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Take responsibility for programming new care packages
- Ensure that each service user is receiving the correct level of care and support
- Work closely with the Branch Manager to ensure the office is running smoothly
- Identify any areas for improvement and report any concerns
- Take part in the 'on call' rota
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, minimum
- Experience of working within a similar environment, ideally in a Coordinator role
- Confident when using computer systems, would be desirable if you have knowledge of CM2000
- Naturally organised and works well under pressure
Interested? Please send in your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.