IVA Advisor/ Debt Management Advisor
IVA Advisor / Debt Management Advisor opportunity not to be missed! Competitive salary plus uncapped commission, based in Stockport.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IVA Advisor / Debt Management Advisor to join a well established, successful and fast growing financial company with excellent career progression opportunities.
As the IVA Advisor / Debt Management Advisor you will qualify leads to pass on to the team of debt advisors who will then be discussing IVA plans.
The IVA Advisor / Debt Management Advisor duties and key responsibilities:
- Working a variety of warm leads on outbound and inbound calls
- Qualifying clients by going through Income and Expenditure and Creditor List
- Processing cases through our CRM system requirements
Our ideal IVA Advisor / Debt Management Advisor will have the below skills and experience:
- You must have experience as a Debt Advisor, specifically IVA's
- You must have excellent time management and attention to detail
- You will need to be flexible and a team player
- IT literate, experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good time management
The successful IVA Advisor / Debt Management Advisor will receive a fantastic basic salary of £18,000-£25,000 per annum depending on experience, plus uncapped commission (realistic OTE £40,000 per annum), training and structured career development which includes progression for outstanding candidates.
Working hours: shift rotation Monday to Friday, 10am-6:30pm or 11:30am-8pm.
Please apply today for an immediate interview to become their IVA Advisor / Debt Management Advisor.