Lead Business Analyst
Southampton based Financial Services organisation are currently looking for a number of Lead Business Analyst to support in delivering the companies IT, Change & Transformation analysis with in their practice covering work on a host of projects including Digital; Customer Experience; Regulatory; Product and Infrastructure. This a well established Financial Services organisation that are embarking on a turn of growth.
As a Lead Business Analyst working within an evolving Projects and Programmes department, you will be exposed to a large and complex change portfolio in which you will elicit requirements, plan and execute analysis and deliver effective communication to stakeholders at all levels across the organisation. You will be working hand in hand with developers both internally and externally, as well as wider members of the project team, end users and senior stakeholders throughout the group.
- Requirements Elicitation, Development & Management: Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations on business processes. Works with business analysis team to ensure that quality business requirements are produced, accepted and approved by the key stakeholder and business solution designs can deliver effectively. You will also oversee end to end traceability against quality business requirements using appropriate tools and templates.
- Management and Mentorship: You will be responsible for colleague development; recruitment; performance management.
- Solution Assessment & Validation: Engages with key stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements. Provides input into the identification and delivery of project benefits, traceability of requirements and impact of solutions. Develops cross business and service user communications, acceptance test plans and supports testing and implementation.
- Consultancy Advice & Domain Knowledge: Develops good knowledge across a number of individual business/product areas, understanding interdependency and the impact of change to provide informed consultancy advice, independent review, quality assurance and act as a technical conduit to non-technical colleagues.
- Structure Approach: Defines the project objectives, scopes overall approach, plans and completes standard Change documentation and tools.
- Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain networks with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence and support the delivery of projects and champions the business analysis function.
- Strategic Thinking: Through use of different analysis techniques you will be creative in your solutions and communications and in turn provide an example for junior members of staff on how to conduct analysis.
Applicants will be initially screened on there ability to display the aforementioned skills and techniques. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact Simon Rookledge on or email your CV to