Audit Junior/Audit Assistant
A top 10 Accountancy firm is looking to appoint a graduate with some Audit and Accountancy experience, for this Audit Junior/Audit Assistant Job in Preston. Based in a leading North West Accountancy firm, this is a rare chance to join a Global firm with a fantastic training program and incredible future career opportunities.
We are looking for someone who has 12-18 months experience already working within a public practice accountancy firm, and who is keen to pursue a career in Audit with a world leading firm.
The role will include exposure to all aspects of Audit work including working with International, Corporate and Owner Managed clients:
• Audits - assisting seniors / managers with site / office based audit work
• Client Correspondence - both written and oral
• General Administration - filing etc. relating to the office and clients
• Assisting with the planning & completion of audits for a wide and varied client portfolio including Charities, Academies and other specialist work
• Appropriate "A" Level education or Degree -ideally in a numerical discipline (2:1 or higher)
• A minimum of 12 months working in a public practice accountancy firm
• Ideally studying or willing to studying ACA or ACA (OR someone studying AAT with a desire to moving over to ACA/ACCA)
• Excellent grasp of Maths and English - with A Level Maths desirable
• Analytical and enquiring mind with strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, ability to deal with senior people within various organisations and to quickly assimilate information
In return you will be part of a powerful National and International organisation with access to interesting and high profile clients, first rate learning and development opportunities, as well as a fantastic overall remuneration package. Many of their Junior Audit employees progress quickly through to client facing roles with access to International travel for those who desire it. This leading Accountancy practice offers a superb study support package with mentoring from knowledgeable and experienced senior team members.
To find out about more Audit jobs in Preston please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Limited are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax, Finance and Wealth Management