Store Manager- Domino's Pizza
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the world’s largest pizza delivery company; a place where winning, service, quality and relationships are values that underpin all that we do.
The Store Manager is key in supporting the franchisee to ensure the store is run efficiently and profitably in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- Create rosters for employees.
- Order stock and complete stock-takes.
- Manage the store during a shift and report any issues to your Area Manager.
- Carry out all aspects of HR management, including training and development.
- Be responsible for managing cash and other daily administrative tasks.
- Ensure our customers always get what they ordered and their order is dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Ensure the store is clean, both on the shop floor and behind the scenes.
- Keep the store clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
What will be needed to be a Successful Store Manager:
- You will have an amazing visual eye to give your store the WOW FACTOR, you will be hands on with staff and customers and enjoy leading the store to continued success.
- You will have strong commercial and operational understanding for sales (KPI's), developing your team and managing the day to day duties of being a Store Manager.
- You will currently be a Store Manager or Assistant Manager.
- You will be personable, warm and engaging as you will be part of a community of core customers.
- You will have experience working in any the following sector's: hospitality, FMCG or retail.
- You will enjoy sales and giving exceptional customer service.
- You will be organised, have the ability to delegate and prioritise the daily tasks of the job.
What will you get in return:
- Salary: £25,000 in the first 3 months of training.
- Paid Training.
- FREE staff meals.
- Uniform provided.
- Generous Bonus structure in place.
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Awesome staff parties.
- Working for a well known multinational company.
- A skill set you will not get with an other company.
If this sounds like you and the right step in your career then don't wait, send your CV today so we can discuss the role with you.