Purchase Ledger Supervisor
This is the chance for you to join a world renowned global manufacturer, who specialise in developing innovative components for the automotive industry. Since being founded two decades ago, this organisation has achieved steady growth, leading to them being leaders in the design and manufacture of automotive components.
As Purchase Ledger Supervisor, you will be accountable for leading the Purchase Ledger team and will be involved in the full processing of purchase invoices, from receipt to payment. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting members of the Purchase Ledger team with coaching and mentoring
- Processing purchase invoices in various currencies
- Conducting monthly and year end reconciliations
- Balance sheet reviews
- Preparing rolling cash forecasts
- Driving improvements within the team, aided by developing a timetable to ensure the department runs efficiently
- Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers on invoice/payment issues
- Implementing and designing KPI reporting for the department - including setting objectives and targets for the team
- Managing the processing of the company`s expenses online and in SAP
To be considered for this role, you must possess at least AAT Level 3 and have a good working knowledge of SAP Finance. You will also have significant experience of working within a busy finance department, with particular emphasis on purchase ledger.
In addition, you will have experience of leading and motivating a team, a good working knowledge of MS Office (specifically MS Excel) and analytical and problem-solving skills.
It would be beneficial to your application if you also have experience of sales ledger in order to ensure flexibility within the team.
The salary on offer is competitive in keeping with industry standards for that of a Purchase Ledger Supervisor.
This is a full-time, permanent contract.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Katie Newton is the point of contact for this position.