Audit / Advisory Executive
A UK Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors with a client base ranging from HNWI's and entrepreneurs through to large corporate groups (£50m - £250m t/o). The firm has an established North West office is renowned for providing expert solutions across Audit, Accounts, Tax and Corporate Finance Advisory to its broad base of clients.
Continued growth in GRFI and Corporate Finance Advisory deal pipeline coupled with a round of recent promotions have combined to create a new opportunity within the firms Audit & Business Advisory Department for an experienced ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant.
As an Audit / Advisory Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Auditing the Financial Statements of corporate clients and group companies, leading Audits supported by Part-Qualified staff
- Preparing Year-End Accounts and Tax Returns for SME clients
- Preparing business / share valuation reports, forecasts and due diligence reports for clients engaged in corporate finance projects
- Assisting the Corporate Finance Team with ongoing M&A / MBO and Development Capital raising projects on occasion
As a senior member of the team you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package and can expect to achieve promotion to Audit / Advisory Manager in the future. The firm's Manchester office has experienced significant growth in recurring and advisory fees and is in the process of building its Senior Management Team.
You will be an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant able to demonstrate:
- Experience of Audit & Accounts work gained within General Practice (minimum 3 - 4 years)
- An interest in gaining experience of Corporate Finance and Advisory work
- Drive and ambition to progress your career within a leading UK practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.