Project Manager/Consultant - eLearning - Arabic Speaking
Project Manager - Flexible hours
Location: London or Nottingham
Working week: Sunday - Thursday - Flexible times. (Sunday you would work from home).
We have an exciting new role for an experienced Arabic speaking Project Manager for e-learning software products. This role will be Project Managing clients in Middle East Region so you must have excellent Arabic speaking skills.
- Defines, documents and manages projects with little to no supervision, working with multiple teams and global resources that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
- Delivers projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to client specifications at agreed levels of quality.
- Implements effective communication plans and operating rhythm with clients, including provision of regular and accurate status reports.
- Uses influence to eliminate bottlenecks and potential resource alignment problems.
- Actively participates in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects. Identifies, assesses and manages risks and issues to the success of the project.
- Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and obtain commitment to make decisions.
- Estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
- Prepares and maintains project plans, tracks activities against the plan and holds individuals accountable for delivery and quality.
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
- Ensures that deliverables are implemented within these criteria.
- Maintain and create visibility around holistic view of the status and health of the project.
- Ensures all stakeholders (internal and external) are aware of project scope and milestones. Highlights divergence from project scope and adjusts it where necessary to reflect changing circumstances.
- Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from clients and project stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven full life cycle project management experience relating to projects in a global setting.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, gravitas and influencing skills.
- Client focused Project Management experience.
- Expertise with project management software such as Microsoft Project and PPM tools
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), organization and interpersonal skills.
- Provides organized and quality driven response to shifting priorities in project scope
- Excellent time management skills
- Required languages: English and Arabic
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- eLearning domain experience
- Exposure to eLearning development process and tools
- Line management
- Educated to Bachelor degree level.
- French speakers would be desired
Masters Recruitment Ltd