My client is a mid-tier international law firm based in the City, who is looking to hire an IT Trainer on a permanent basis.
The IT Trainer will provide first class support the wider business, and deliver a responsive training service.
The key duties will include:
- Delivering training via classroom, one-to-one, Web based, workshops, floorwalking, and e-learning methods
- Planning and organising training events
- Developing resources and materials for the successful delivery of IT training programmes
- Providing second-line support to the Service Desk for incidents relating to training
- Participating in IT projects that have a training requirement
The IT Trainer will be a professional and technically minded specialist, ideally coming from a legal or professional services background. Design and delivery of technology based training is absolutely essential in this position, as is having demonstrable experience of legal IT applications. A relevant training qualification such as a CIPD, PTTLS or MCT would be highly regarded.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you