Programme Manager Robotics
Position: Programme Manager (RPA, Robotics, Banking, Management Consulting)
Robotics, Automation and Artificial intelligence are some of the hottest topics across all industries currently. Banks in particular are looking into new ways to implement RPA solutions and improve efficiency through technology.
My client is a market leader in robotics solutions in financial services who are looking to add a number of strategic senior hires to their practice. The role will involve advising on the application of RPA systems, scoping and managing large programmes whilst helping the development of the practice through business development, networking and recruitment.
A successful Programme Manager (RPA, Robotics, Banking, Management Consulting) will have:
- Management/Technology consulting experience
- A proven track record of selling, shaping and managing large scale RPA projects.
- Experience in financial services
- The ability to work with C-suite and heads of department to shape transformation initiatives
- A proven track record of winning new business within a consulting environment
- Experience of managing large teams both onshore and offshore
This is an excellent opportunity for a delivery focused project manager either at a specialist software house, consultancy or directly with a bank to move into the leading RPA consulting firm in the UK market. In addition to a vast pipeline of challenging projects, they offer structured and fast career progression in a meritocratic environment. For more information please get in contact with .
Rate: £90,000 - £110,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Oliver Evans