Quality Engineer - Supply Chain
A leading global manufacturing company require an experienced Quality Engineer with experience of manufacturing process and improvement to join their growing quality team.
Quality Engineer - Process & Improvement
To ensure that product and service quality delivered to customers meets their required standards. To deliver business process improvements which will result in better operational effectiveness, efficiency, economies and product quality. To support the management and maintenance of the company systems for quality, environment and health and safety.
Core Actions / Area of Responsibility
- Support product and manufacturing quality assurance and regulatory conformance
- Support resolution of customer quality issues and technical liaison
- Develop, maintain and improve business processes, policies and procedures
- Coordinate regular reviews, assessments and audits of company management systems, including those by external certification bodies
- Coordinate improvement action programmes resulting from the review processes
- Support product development process and the delivery of effective NPI.
- Provide guidance and support in the interpretation of quality standards and regulatory issues
- Coordinate, maintain and support internal Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental teams ?
- Support procurement in development of effective supplier management systems.
- Ensure that relevant legislation and corporate policies are introduced into company systems and that the company operates in compliance with them
- Evaluate the relevance and benefits of industry best practice and support their implementation
- Provide support to manufacturing engineering in troubleshooting and product improvement initiatives ? Participate in and coordinate business excellence projects
- Responsible for the adherence of company User IT Security policy and Baseline IT Security policy. Report any IT related security incidents as outlined in the appropriate IT Security policy. ?
- Comply with all EH&S legislation and company procedures
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com