I am currently recruiting for a temporary payroll manager role based in South East London. This is working for a large recruitment company to assist them due to recent leavers.
My client is a large recruitment company based in South East London. They are a fast growing entity who focus on drawing the best candidates to them and have seen both private and public organisations gravitate towards their unique solutions.
Due to a recent leaver they are looking to add a temporary payroll manager to assist their busy payroll team.
Payroll Manager, South East London
Role & responsibilities:
- Collating information relating to the payment of employees
- Processing all of the above information onto the Payroll system
- Arranging for cheques to be made payable to employees
- Making payments to HMRC for NI and tax
- Reconciliation of salaries to tax deductions from employees
- Overseeing a team of 10
- Company pension scheme administration
Must be immediately available or 1 week notice period
Previous exposure to the above responsibilities is desirable
Previous experience working on payroll software desirable
The successful candidate will be offered between £15-19 per hour depending on experience. This is a temporary for 1 month rolling to assist during a busy period.