Kennedy Pearce are exclusively recruiting a Financial Accountant on behalf of a thriving utilities company. As in industry leader in the energy sector this is a fantastic opportunity to for the ideal candidate to enhance their career within a well-established business.
- Preparation and management of monthly management accounts along with the relevant financial analysis.
- Preparation of financial reports for the Board of Directors
- Production of regulatory and statutory accounts under IFRS
- Primary liaison with external auditors
- Development of new financial reports as required
- Efficiency improvements and development of current reporting structures and processes
- ACA qualification
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel (vlookups, pivots, financial modelling, macros)
- SAP experience
- IFRS reporting
This suits someone coming straight from practice or a maximum of 2 years post-qualified experience, if this sounds like you then apply now!