Marketing Information Executive
A role for a Marketing Information Executive has arisen within a members’ association, where individuals make a difference.
Do you like a smaller company, whose ethos and mission is about integrity and trust?
Do you have a track record in market research and an interest in futures/emerging trends, business or corporate affairs and lobbying?
Based in South Oxford, you’ll be a key member of the Marketing team, responsible for tracking and reporting industry size, trends and performance, consumer segmentations and market research output. The role holder will also play a substantial role in representing the voice of the member in the organisation through management of satisfaction surveys and member segmentation to inform the business’s service development and marketing.
Features of your role as Marketing Executive:
- Attractive working environment, part of a small collaborative team
- Salary £25k - £28k
- To design and deliver in-house market research for the association. This will include designing, analysing and presenting research into demand for new products, customer satisfaction, and developing B2B and consumer segmentations. Outputs are for the use of member businesses and our clients own internal use
- To deliver the standard market information resources for its members, for instance the quarterly update package on the state of the market and any regular or ad hoc reports, including any necessary quant, qual or desk research.
- To provide analysis of monthly and quarterly state of trade indicators when required, and to ensure that systems and data on which it is based such as garden centres’ retail data is accurate
- Support the Marketing and insights manager to ensure the association’s member satisfaction findings are accessible and engaging to staff and play their part in fostering a culture of member/customer care and innovation & improvement
- To ensure member use of the market information products and services are produced in concert with other learning and business support services for members (especially conferences, training). Ensure they are effectively communicated to members through the association’s marketing programmes
- To conduct or support as required any ad hoc analyses of survey research data, qualitative feedback from members or desk research to inform the policy positions with government
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a market research role at research exec/senior research exec level, either agency or client side
- Experience of conducting quantitative analysis using cross-tabulations, pivot tables
- GCSE Maths and English to B grade standard minimum or equivalent
- Experience in or supporting product/category management or marketing communications roles
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Business.