Bilingual Business Development Executive
- Market leading specialist firm
- Selling event management software and advertising space
- Targeting the Hospitality sector
- Opportunity for European travel
The Role: Joining this dynamic specialist Events company within the Software sector, the incoming Bilingual Business Development Executive will be responsible for selling event management software and advertising space into the Hospitality sector. Targeting C-Level Executives across some of Europe's leading restaurants, hotels and cafes, the Bilingual Business Development Executive will focus on driving new business acquisition and meeting revenue targets. With the opportunity to progress into an Account Management position, this role is perfectly suited for any sales professional who is fluent in a native Western European language and looking to take their career to the next step within a truly progressive firm.
The Company: This market leader specialises in event management technology and web-based software for over 100 businesses across the globe. Partnered with a number of leading Hotels, Restaurants and Caterers throughout Europe, the successful Bilingual Account Executive can expect to join a firm that is on track for an exciting 2017 and the opportunity for European travel.
As a Bilingual Business Development Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Selling event management software and advertising space into the Hospitality sector
- Targeting C-Level executives across leading European Restaurants, Hotels and Cafes
- Driving new business acquisition
For this Bilingual Business Development Executive role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have sold into the Hospitality sector OR have sales experience within Hospitality
- Fluent in one of the following: French, Spanish, German or Italian
- Personable, enthusiastic and switched on
Benefits of this Bilingual Business Development Executive role:
- £30-40,000 basic; £50-60,000 OTE
- Lively, sociable and engaging office culture
- European travel
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, please call Suzy Richardson on .