Clinical Data Analyst - Private Healthcare - London
Clinical Data Analyst / Clinical Informatics Analyst - Central London
The Clinical Informatics Specialist will be responsible for ensuring consistency, integrity and accuracy of data, as well as the monitoring, analysis and dissemination of statistics, qualitative data and relevant information for quality assurance and performance monitoring purposes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To work in conjunction with the Clinical Informatics team in coordinating and maintaining quality assurance and clinical information systems.
- To establish meaningful data sets to establish or confirm compliance with national and international guidelines.
- Coordinate and schedule collection of information for validation, analysis and presentation.
- Locate missing data by whatever process necessary including contacting Medical Secretaries or by the accessing or sourcing of case notes.
- Preparation of statistics and graphic representations, which include indicators of national guidelines, for inclusion in marketing materials, reports and presentations.
- To promote quality assurance, quality monitoring, quality improvement and a quality research culture compliant with governance requirements and corporate strategy throughout the organisation.
- Develop and maintain strong links with key stakeholders including: consultants; medical secretaries; pathologists; radiologists and radiology staff; the HCA PACS team; clinical nurse specialists; and patient navigators; IT and finance teams; HCAI contracted coding staff.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of data management process including the implementation of quality assurance processes and measures.
- Knowledge of cancer/oncology and its management alongside a familiarity with clinical processes and medical terminology.
- Experience in a Clinical Informatics or Clinical Data Analyst remit.
About The Individual
We are seeking a collaborative individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage time appropriately with a degree of flexibility. Attention to detail is absolutely essential.
About The Facility
Develop your career with HCA Healthcare UK: The world's largest private acute and complex care hospital group, and winners of "The Best Private Healthcare Provider 2016"
HCA Healthcare UK is unique in the private healthcare industry; no other hospital group can match and offer our end to end complex care. With state of the art hospital facilities, pioneering treatments, world leading technology and continuous investment, allows our valued staff to be at the height of their career. Our expanding group of hospitals, HCA Healthcare UK doesn't just offer exciting and dynamic places to work and attractive salaries, but real opportunities for development and progression too.
HCA Healthcare UK are an industry Leader with 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital.