Purchasing Assistant Part Time
Our clients, based in Farnborough are looking to recruit a Purchasing Assistant to assist the Purchasing Manager in the day to day duties of the Purchasing Department.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9 - 3pm
* Requesting of quotations and Liaising with suppliers
* Ensuring accurate items have been quoted against the equipment list
* Keeping accurate records of received quotations
* Agreeing delivery dates and updating orders with detail
* Liaising with management of shortfalls
* Administration of overdue orders and Confirming stock availability
* Placing orders within authorised limits for projects, service and stock
* Obtaining authorisation according to delegations of authority
* Updating and maintaining returns log
* Assist in the administrations and maintenance of supplier pricelists
* Assisting in the administration of shipping, receiving and stock counts
The ideal candidate will be confident with an outgoing personality; they will have excellent organisation, prioritisation and communication skills with an ability to work under pressure. We are looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate a high level of dedication and self-motivation to the position and to the company and be proactive in their approach.