Document Controller - Brand New Hotel Fit-Out
Document Controller - Top Fit-Out Contractor
Permanent up to £30k
My client, one of the Top Fit-Out Contractors is recruiting for a document controller to start on a brand project of a fit-out of a hotel kicking off this Spring. You will be the sole document controller on site and must have 2 years' experience within construction; it's preferred that you've used BIW / Conject.
To implement and manage the document control software and assist with any project administration. You will work with all departments in order to implement systems of control.
- Implement, develop and maintain the document control system and workflow processes.
- Provide full document support to ensure that all current drawings, specs and all other associated contract related documents are filed, maintained and issued in an efficient manner.
- Monitor compliance and advise senior management of individuals failing to observe these systems and procedures.
- Understanding of paper handling systems, document registration, filing, numbering and archiving systems.
- Maintaining all hard copy filing in line.
- Manage and control documents sent between us and all external parties including important legal signed documents.
- Provide support to the team with the dc queries and first point of contact for the edms.(4Projects)
- Support admin team and assist with other administration tasks where necessary to cover holiday/absence.
- Experience of using of various EDMS software at an administrator level is a must with ability to provide staff training on the system.
- Be methodical, persuasive, proactive, and able to use initiative.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Ability to liaise with personnel both internal/external at all levels.
- Good interpersonal skills.