Chase and Holland are currently supporting a client who are Newark based. They seek to recruit an experienced Accounts Administrator on a full time basis. The position will initially start as a temporary one but will turn to a permanent role after a short review of the position and your ability to carry out the role successfully. You will be working as part of a small team, carrying out a variety of accounts jobs supporting a close knit team. The role will report to the Finance Manager.
Duties will include:
- Credit control - This will be a big part of the role so you will need relevant experience chasing debt by phone and email
- Credit application processing (customer and supplier) and credit checks
- Purchase Ledger (entering Purchase invoices on the system, coding to correct codes etc)
- Reconciling Supplier statements
- Other duties as and when support is needed by the other staff members
Who should apply?
- The role needs someone with strong attention to detail
- You will have experience of working successfully within a small team
- Previous experience in a similar finance role essential
- Someone with strong communication skills
- You'll be organised and self-sufficient with a confident and polite telephone manner.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.