Market Data Analyst - Hedge Fund
My client, a Hedge fund in London are looking for an experienced Market Data Analyst to join their Data Vendor Team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing key stakeholder relationships, as well as conducting industry research in order to identify new initiatives in market data. The successful candidate will also be responsible for gathering feedback on market data products from key parties across the firm whilst reviewing the relevant points with vendors.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Strong market data analyst experience
- Experience in dealing with: Exchanges, Traditional Data Vendors, Alternative Data Vendors and Brokers
- A deep knowledge of financial market data
- An understanding of data delivery mechanisms, infrastructure and data feed formats, including real-time tick data
- The ability to handle large sets of data to draw accurate conclusions
- Strong excel skills and knowledge of database structures with some experience writing and manipulating SQL queries to extract relevant data
- Strong communication skills - stakeholder management
Please apply if you have the above skill-set.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.