Senior Payroll Administrator
A growing chartered accountancy practice renowned for providing general accountancy and business advisory solutions to SME's and small corporate organisations. The practice has recently launched a specialist payroll business which manages the delivery of full payroll solutions to over 400 clients.
The firm is now looking to appoint a Senior Payroll Administrator to assist the Payroll Manager with delivering weekly and monthly payroll solutions to over 400 clients with employee numbers ranging from 1 - 100.
As Senior Payroll Administrator and effectively No.2 within the department you will perform a varied and challenging role with a senior level of responsibility. Duties will include:
- Calculating and processing weekly / 4 weekly payrolls and monthly salaries for over 400 individual clients
- Handling auto-enrolment pension contributions and RTI on all payrolls
- Training and developing Junior / Apprentice level staff within the Payroll Department
As a senior team member within this growing Payroll Business you can expect to progress your career to Manager level in the next few years and develop your client relationship and staff training & management skills.
You will be a Payroll Administrator able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous Payroll Bureau experience (min.3-4 years)
- Experience of Sage 50 Payroll software
- The ambition to build your career in a new and fast growing business
If you are a Payroll Administrator looking for a new challenge in Central Lancashire please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.