Private Client Paralegal
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Private Client Paralegal to join a reputable law firm based in the centre of Leeds, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm who values their employees and offer a fantastic working environment.
You will be responsible for supporting the Fee Earners within the Wills and Probate team, including;
- Under supervision preparing and drafting Wills and LPA
- Managing probate files
- Administering client estates including initial letters, applications, preparing schedules and assets, liabilities and income
- Assisting with the administration of personal affairs for clients
- Recording time worked on client files
- Conducting legal research
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- For this role it is essential you have experience gained in a similar position, be able to prioritise and organise busy workloads and have excellent standards of client care
We are looking for a candidate that has a minimum of 12 months experience in Private Client, you must be IT literate with some prior experience of use of case management systems preferable.