PPC General Manager
PPC General Manager
£35k - £40k per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PPC General Manager who is a native-level speaker of a Business Language (please see list below) to join our client’s Bought Media (PPC) team.
Are you interested in this key role which involves managing the Bought Media (PPC) team and together creating, developing and successfully implementing innovative client campaigns with measurable KPIs?
Our client is looking for a talented PPC General Manager who can show confidence and competence in some key areas as listed under Essential Skills & Competencies. In return we offer a fast-paced, evolving company with lots to learn and room to progress.
At the forefront of paid media (particularly paid search), you will be responsible for the performance and development of the bought media team, ensuring client campaigns have effective strategies and measurable KPIs in place to meet their business goals.
Essential Skills and Competences required in the PPC General Manager role:
- Ability to understand/define customer needs and determine strategic media requirements to achieve their business goals
- In depth experience of planning and executing successful advertising campaigns (paid search, remarketing, display/RTB, video, mobile and social advertising)
- Previous experience in managing, delegating, developing and motivating a small team
- Ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to communicate and translate complex subjects into simple, customised services and solutions appropriate for the client’s needs
- Is passionate about Digital Marketing and seeks to keep pace with industry trends and developments globally
- An excellent command of analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics or Omniture, to adjust marketing strategy and tactics
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- A native level-speaker of one of the Business Language; French, German, Dutch, Chinese Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Korean, Swedish, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, Turkish, Norwegian, Japanese, Greek, Romanian, Czech, Arabic, Hungarian, Estonian, Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia), Thai, Slovak, Bulgarian ,Vietnamese, Serbian.
Desirable Skills and Competences required in the PPC General Manager role:
- Experience and exposure to wider digital marketing tactics
- Campaign planning in multiple markets
- Experienced public speaker
- Experienced at pitching services to clients
Qualifications requires of the PPC General Manager:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Google Adwords – Advanced Qualification
- Google Analytics Certification, or equivalent in other analytics platform
This job description is not restrictive or definitive in any way and should be regarded as a guideline to the duties required, and may be amended in the light of changing circumstances following consultation with the post holder.
Our client enjoys a very pleasant working environment close to the historic city centre of York. The outstanding benefits package includes:
- 24 Days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday per year
- 5 sun hours (between March and October)
- ½ day Christmas shopping
- Pension Scheme contributions
- Profit related bonus
- Flexible working
- Subsidised lunch to the value of £7.50 per week
- Monthly company social events
- Free Fruit
- Enrolment to the ‘Well Being Strategy’ with opportunity for discounted gym membership, mini health checks etc.
- Optional contributory group health insurance scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- On-site parking
- Covered, secure bicycle storage
- Park and Ride and Poppleton railway station within walking distance
- Generous training budget and a variety of professional and personal development opportunities
- Structured Professional Development Review scheme
After one calendar year:
- 1 extra day after one full calendar year of employment
- 1 National holiday from your native country
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the PPC General Manager then please apply!